Report Abuse

Skip to main content

Blog #3 - John Egbert



John Egbert’s Message, June 4, 2020 

Really, in my mind, many of you have done many good things in life. Many of you had dreams  to able to achieve the best you can do. 

I had brain tumor back around 2005. I couldn’t no longer smell or taste. The doctor found that I  have an egg size tumor in my head. That was May and I already paid $2000 to fish in four Pro  Bass tournaments, I asked the doctor if we could do the surgery in October, the doctor frowned  said we needed to do it now or I would not be able to see straight and have trouble walking. 

I already got a lot of my manuscript of my MindField book but didn’t have the desire to spend  money to publish the book and it was just my dream to educate hearing parents of deaf  children. 

It was a warning for me to realize that I needed to finish my MindField Book which is about  terrorist releasing contagious virus causing deafness striking 3 million hearing becoming deaf  within 3 months. 

Odd coincidence that we have Covid-19 and see how right now the government is in a panic  mode. 

Deaf is the most misunderstood and least known. 

You can read reviews in Amazon. 

This book is mostly for hearing parents and students in ASL class. 

But after you read this book, you’ll learn more and who I am. 

John F Egbert 

http://youtu.be/UbekrRfzqO4 

John in Tower Clock Yearbook 1967